Stitchy McYarnpants

Confessions of a husband-neglecting, cat-shooing, yarn-hoarding knitaholic. But in a good way.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

And the Winner is . . .

Wow. Did I totally miss yesterday? Huh. I promised you a winner and a winner you shall have.

But first, let me tell you about this funny thing my cat did . . .

Alright, alright! I’ll tell you. The randomly selected and ever adorable winner of the grant from the Museum of Kitschy Stitches is . . . .

Marnie MacLean from MarnieTalks! YAY! If you don’t know Marnie, please make her a regular stop on your Blogtown trolley. She’s got some amazing designs, an interesting blog, and also possesses what could be the cutest dog in the world, Panda.

And what does Marnie’s grant consist of? Well, it ain’t a scholarship, sister. It’s actually a few things, but we’re having technical difficulties with the camera, and I’d rather photograph everything rather than just say what it is. It’s more fun that, way, doncha think? By the way, Marnie, does your apartment allow large reptiles? Just askin’. We should have the camera issues resolved soon, like tonight soon (our memory card got corrupted. Aren’t you dying to know what kind of pictures we took to corrupt it? rrrowr Mom, I’m just kidding.)

There will also be knitting pictures, because I still knit, you know. Just not as much as I’d like.

Thanks to everyone who played, it was really fun to see what you all came up with. You gals crack me up.

6 Comments:

Blogger maryse said...

did you want the toilet tank cozy pattern booklet to send to marnie?

4/27/2005 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Noo said...

Can I just say, apropos of nothing, that you officially have the greatest name for a knitting blog that I have seen!

4/28/2005 09:02:00 AM  
Anonymous CatBookMom said...

Here's another Really Bad Idea, this time done to Mickey Mouse. Go to message 17819.1 at the About.com Crochet Forum
http://forums.about.com/ab-crochet/messages. Sorry, I didn't know how to post a picture in these Comments

4/28/2005 12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Colleen said...

These are about the most awful things I can imagine. **shudder**

http://swapatorium.blogspot.com/2004/12/ski-masks.html

4/29/2005 09:47:00 PM  
Blogger claudia said...

Hi Debbie! Nice to meetcha yesterday. What a great time.

4/30/2005 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger dfadf said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<2>
I was not shocked because this was old news -- practically ancient, in fact. In R. Microsoft Office Emmett Tyrrell, Office 2010 Jr.'s most recent book The Clinton Microsoft Office 2010 Crack-
Up, page fiv Office 2007 e, paragraph two, we learn that in Bill Clinton's "first four years out of the White H Microsoft Office 2007 ouse, he ea Office 2010 key rned over Office 2010 download $43 million Office 2010 Professional after
expenses... Microsoft outlook "
The next Outlook 2010 page directs Windows 7 us to Appendix Microsoft outlook 2010 I, a list of the conniving couple's fees for speeches and book royalties and other income. The first

11/05/2010 09:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home