Stitchy McYarnpants

Confessions of a husband-neglecting, cat-shooing, yarn-hoarding knitaholic. But in a good way.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Best Keyword Search Day - Ever.

I wish I could get everyone who did these Google searches and ended up here together for a party.

johnny damon / micky dolenz
knit pom pom fetish
my headgear pic
pills mistaken for candy
why crochet scratchy
how to make a beer hat
farrah faucet naked

'Nuff said. Internet, have I told you lately that I love you?

Oh, and here's something that will soften even the most cold and brittle of hearts. If this doesn't make you smile, you may want to check your chest for a circuit panel becuase I think you may be a robot.

I can't help it, I have to include the picture from the story I linked. It's just too much cute to resist. When you look at it, play the theme song from "The Courtship of Eddie's Father" and you might just going into a diabetic coma. But it will be totally worth it.


*I just wanted to add my prediction that these two will be made into a Disney or Pixar cartoon and I'll have toy versions of Owen and Mzee by 2007. I can't wait!

14 Comments:

Blogger ErLeCa said...

That is too cute, but then again, animals are my thing!

12/30/2005 12:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Imbrium said...

Speaking of cute...have you seen Cute Overload? Too...much...cuteness! Overwhelming!

12/30/2005 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Stitchy McYarnpants said...

Oh my. Imbrium, you've hit the motherload! I can feel a squeal of girlish glee building up and I don't think I can hold it for much longer.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

12/30/2005 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous monkeemaven said...

"johnny damon / micky dolenz" . Erm. I guess they do have something in common - once notable for their amazing hair, but not so much anymore.

12/30/2005 01:08:00 PM  
Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Damn that's cute. 'Scuze me whilst I barf a little in my mouth.

12/30/2005 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

wouldn't that be adorable to get those toys...I'd buy them...especially if they squeak!!! :)))

12/30/2005 03:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Heather said...

So. Do you think that the person that googled, "pills mistaken for candy" then googled, "911" ?

Cute picture and story. Insulin bill on its way. :-)

12/30/2005 06:34:00 PM  
Blogger Not Jenny said...

Ok, I must be a big mushpot or my mommy hormones are in overdrive because I became a teeny bit verklempt just there.
Happy New Year

1/01/2006 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I love them too!

1/01/2006 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Okay, of all the many (and I do mean many) things that I love about that story, I think my favorite is the choice of "Owen" as a name for a baby hippo.

How sweet.

1/02/2006 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

Stitchy, I realize this has nothing to do with your post, but I felt I should pass along a sighting of an outbreak of yarn sores:

http://movies.msn.com/movies/Undressed?GT1=7538&photoidx=3

The commenter calls it a yarn rash, but I think we know better.

1/03/2006 04:12:00 PM  
Anonymous buhnuh said...

How do you actually get those google searches?

1/03/2006 04:43:00 PM  
Blogger Kathen said...

Oh Stitchy, thank you so very much for the link to "Best Friend"! I must play it for my daughter. It will make her teeth hurt, but...

1/06/2006 09:24:00 PM  
Blogger Tipper said...

The "how to make a beer hat" may very well be my coworker. For some reason, he and another coworker go to talking about them, and he did a search. He came to me with a printout, since he knows how I feel about knitting (I'll forgive him for not realizing knitting and crochet are not the same thing). He was all, "I got it from some blog... Spongebob Squarepants?" "You mean 'Stitchy McYarnpants.'" "Yeah, that's the one!"

1/17/2006 12:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home