Stitchy McYarnpants

Confessions of a husband-neglecting, cat-shooing, yarn-hoarding knitaholic. But in a good way.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Attention all Boston-area-ish knitters!

As you all know, The Yarn Harlot has issued a challenge. Not only is she challenging our knitting bravado, she is asking us to put our collective sanity on the line for her amusement (sure, she’ll say it’s so we can feel some sense of accomplishment, but really, she wants to see us squirm). And against every instinct I possess, I have decided to take up this challenge. But I can’t do it alone. Bookish Wendy, Obsession Kellee, and I have decided to co-sponsor Team Boston in the first Knitting Olympics.

If you’re interested, head over to the Team Boston blog to learn how you can participate! Click the bra and let your Olympic odyssey begin!



Just an update to tell you that the buttons have arrived! They're great! Mr. Bookish made them for us and they're fresh out of the oven. Get 'em while they're hot! And don't forget, if you don't want to join the Olympics, but still want to take part in the fun, you can join Team Boston's Cheerleading Squad. You know you want to.

11 Comments:

Anonymous B. said...

First annual Knitting Olympics? I hate to be the one to break this to you, but the Olympics aren't held every year.

1/24/2006 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Kate said...

Go Team Boston!

1/24/2006 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Stitchy McYarnpants said...

There you go, B, I fixed it. But who knows, maybe Knitting Olympics do happen every year . . .

1/24/2006 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

Ha! I love the bra-ish button!

1/24/2006 01:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Jackie said...

So, is the bra the official Boston logo? Ooh, I want a bra pin.

1/24/2006 02:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Alison said...

Wow, the existence of Team Boston and the great bra logo almost make me want to join this madness... but I can't... I mustn't...

1/25/2006 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

What about the guy knitters in Boston? Can they have a button, too?

I'm not in Boston, or a guy, but since they didn't ask yet, I thought I would =o)

1/26/2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Bashira CashMarino said...

Exactly HOW do I get a button? I am having difficulty figuring that out- I'm a virgin blogger!

2/05/2006 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger Knitting Painter Woman said...

Click the bra.
Humph. Haven't heard anything remotely like that since 7th grade.

2/10/2006 05:22:00 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Love the mittens!

2/26/2006 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger dfadf said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<2>
I was not shocked because this was old news -- practically ancient, in fact. In R. Microsoft Office Emmett Tyrrell, Office 2010 Jr.'s most recent book The Clinton Microsoft Office 2010 Crack-
Up, page fiv Office 2007 e, paragraph two, we learn that in Bill Clinton's "first four years out of the White H Microsoft Office 2007 ouse, he ea Office 2010 key rned over Office 2010 download $43 million Office 2010 Professional after
expenses... Microsoft outlook "
The next Outlook 2010 page directs Windows 7 us to Appendix Microsoft outlook 2010 I, a list of the conniving couple's fees for speeches and book royalties and other income. The first

11/05/2010 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home