While I’m not much of a memer, I do love JenLa’s new Auntie Meme meme, so here goes:
1. A blog which you think people have not discovered.
Curlie Girl! She’s a knitter, a teddy bear maker, and is married to the world’s greatest needle-felter. How much better does it get? Head over and give Reba dog a scritch on the head!
2. A blog whose author lives close to you physically. Just get as close as you can, it’s all relative.
I can get to Obsession Du Jour/Kellee in 15 minutes. I should do that more often.
3. An unusual or weird animal picture.
Well, it’s not “weird” or “unusual” in the traditional sense, but Marnie Talks/Marnie is the proud owner of my cat’s canine doppelganger. Panda and Dot would be best friends if they met, I just know it!
4. An entry that made you laugh and got you strange looks from family or co-workers.
Monster Crochet's new scarf is so far up my alley, I think I'm legally engaged to it in some states!!
5. An idea you wish you’d thought of.
I want Rabbitch's blog name! Who knows, maybe I’ll just take it! Rabbitchy McYarnpants. Hmmm, I like it!
6. Something you’d like to knit.
Grumperina’s Odessa. It’s on the list and I’m looking forward to playing with the beads. And dumping them all over my living room. And trying to get them out of the cats’ mouths. And eventually excavating the glittering jewels left for me in the litter box.
7. A picture of something you consider beautiful.
Melly-belly! I’m so glad that Melanoma Uberalis/Melanie posted pictures of her ever expanding (well, not any more – yay!) belly. Wow, that was so cool to watch! (Make sure you click each word in that last sentence, or at least the first and last ones)
8. A blog whose author you’d like to one day meet in person.
I just love me some Panopticon/Franklin. I admit it, I’m smitten.
9. A blog of someone you have already met in person.
I am so delighted to have met Etherknitter/Laurie. She really is the best. I don’t think she realizes how much I look forward to the times I do see her, as rare as those times are. She always makes me smile. That’s how I know her husband is going to be just fine during his recovery from his skiing accident. He’s in good hands.
*One of the rules is that you have to use the blog name to where you're linking, hence the blog name/human name in many items.