Stitchy McYarnpants

Confessions of a husband-neglecting, cat-shooing, yarn-hoarding knitaholic. But in a good way.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Auntie Meme

While I’m not much of a memer, I do love JenLa’s new Auntie Meme meme, so here goes:


1. A blog which you think people have not discovered.

Curlie Girl! She’s a knitter, a teddy bear maker, and is married to the world’s greatest needle-felter. How much better does it get? Head over and give Reba dog a scritch on the head!

2. A blog whose author lives close to you physically. Just get as close as you can, it’s all relative.

I can get to Obsession Du Jour/Kellee in 15 minutes. I should do that more often.

3. An unusual or weird animal picture.

Well, it’s not “weird” or “unusual” in the traditional sense, but Marnie Talks/Marnie is the proud owner of my cat’s canine doppelganger. Panda and Dot would be best friends if they met, I just know it!

4. An entry that made you laugh and got you strange looks from family or co-workers.

Monster Crochet's new scarf is so far up my alley, I think I'm legally engaged to it in some states!!

5. An idea you wish you’d thought of.

I want Rabbitch's blog name! Who knows, maybe I’ll just take it! Rabbitchy McYarnpants. Hmmm, I like it!

6. Something you’d like to knit.

Grumperina’s Odessa. It’s on the list and I’m looking forward to playing with the beads. And dumping them all over my living room. And trying to get them out of the cats’ mouths. And eventually excavating the glittering jewels left for me in the litter box.

7. A picture of something you consider beautiful.

Melly-belly! I’m so glad that Melanoma Uberalis/Melanie posted pictures of her ever expanding (well, not any more – yay!) belly. Wow, that was so cool to watch! (Make sure you click each word in that last sentence, or at least the first and last ones)

8. A blog whose author you’d like to one day meet in person.

I just love me some Panopticon/Franklin. I admit it, I’m smitten.

9. A blog of someone you have already met in person.

I am so delighted to have met Etherknitter/Laurie. She really is the best. I don’t think she realizes how much I look forward to the times I do see her, as rare as those times are. She always makes me smile. That’s how I know her husband is going to be just fine during his recovery from his skiing accident. He’s in good hands.

*One of the rules is that you have to use the blog name to where you're linking, hence the blog name/human name in many items.

7 Comments:

Blogger La said...

Woo! All the "cool peeps are doing our aunti-meme!

3/23/2006 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

I used the same picture of Dot for my animal picture...actually it was your post of Dot's knitted poo. That is still to this day one of the funniest posts I've ever read [I wish I could have used it twice!]

3/24/2006 02:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Marnie said...

Oh, I just know that Panda and Dot would love each other. Scratches to her, from both of us.
~m

3/24/2006 08:42:00 PM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

Do not be a-thiefin' from the Rabbitch.

Revenge is nasty. Or fun. Either.

3/25/2006 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Franklin said...

Oh, listen. I'm up for a meeting when you are. You make me laugh myself sick. Damn, I'm flattered.

3/27/2006 09:56:00 AM  
Blogger dfadf said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<2>
I was not shocked because this was old news -- practically ancient, in fact. In R. Microsoft Office Emmett Tyrrell, Office 2010 Jr.'s most recent book The Clinton Microsoft Office 2010 Crack-
Up, page fiv Office 2007 e, paragraph two, we learn that in Bill Clinton's "first four years out of the White H Microsoft Office 2007 ouse, he ea Office 2010 key rned over Office 2010 download $43 million Office 2010 Professional after
expenses... Microsoft outlook "
The next Outlook 2010 page directs Windows 7 us to Appendix Microsoft outlook 2010 I, a list of the conniving couple's fees for speeches and book royalties and other income. The first

11/05/2010 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger dfadf said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<2>
I was not shocked because this was old news -- practically ancient, in fact. In R. Microsoft Office Emmett Tyrrell, Office 2010 Jr.'s most recent book The Clinton Microsoft Office 2010 Crack-
Up, page fiv Office 2007 e, paragraph two, we learn that in Bill Clinton's "first four years out of the White H Microsoft Office 2007 ouse, he ea Office 2010 key rned over Office 2010 download $43 million Office 2010 Professional after
expenses... Microsoft outlook "
The next Outlook 2010 page directs Windows 7 us to Appendix Microsoft outlook 2010 I, a list of the conniving couple's fees for speeches and book royalties and other income. The first

11/05/2010 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home